Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WELCOME!!



I decided early on that I'd like to set up a blog once Lily was born so all the world could see what the Alfords are up to if they so desired. Here we are...only five and a half months later...not too bad!! :) Stay tuned for more pictures and stories. We love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Hope this works -- guess I just press post when I finish. It's Wed morning here -- Dad is off to the north country to straighten out some pumps. I'm off to work in a bit. We woke up to a frosty lawn but it is suppose to warm up into the 50s. The hunter men are still stomping around the woods so that is my excuse for not taking a walk today. We got the pictures of NC -- what a mess !!! Does the world see this message or just the Seattle Alfords???
    Love you all -- Nana
    Don't know what a google account is but had to choose something -- have lots to learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job on the post Emmy!! :)
    Just in case anyone else is also interested: I don't think it matters which account you choose as the profile when posting your comments. Let us know if you find out differently and we'll try to work something out. And to answer your other question: whoever visits this site has the ability to see all comments made if they wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can all see your posts, Mrs. Alford! I am super-impressed!!

    I am glad that you set up this blog, Seattle Alfords. All I want to say is that for Christmas, I'm wishing for you three to move back East.

    Also, I wanted to comment that I heart Lily!

    xoxo
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful for those of us who love and miss you! Lily is a doll! I am in agreement with Anna! Hope you three are doing well and ready for winter. It has been rainy and (what I consider)cold here in Lynchburg, VA. Can't wait for updates and staying in touch!
    Luv you!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree with the East Coast contingent--------
    come home! Lots of love to all of you, and a big hug and kiss especially for Lily Marie.
    Happy Holidays,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lily is growing up before my eyes on this blog! Get that girl back to NC ASAP. Really, she is precious!! She seems like the happiest baby.
    Miss you all! Happy Thanksgiving!
    xoxo,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete